Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: XBL: Catering to anything that breathes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXBL: Catering to anything that breathes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XBL: Catering to anything that breathes
    Posted: 06-04-2007 at 6:48pm
Microsoft announced today new content for Xbox Live Marketplace:

Broad range of New Content Coming on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the Television and Movie Download Service with Something for Everyone

Xbox 360 becomes the first gaming console to offer content from Logo, MTV Networks’ channel for the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender audience; top anime distributors and CMT, the nation’s #1 country music network

With 7,000 pieces of gaming and entertainment content and counting, Xbox LIVE Marketplace continues to grow as the only online service that offers high definition movies and TV shows for download. This June, the catalogue of content gets even better. With more than 15 entertainment partners, Xbox LIVE offers U.S. members at any age or gender a diverse array of great programming at the click of a button.

After having huge success on Xbox LIVE Marketplace with content from MTV, Comedy Central and VH1, this month MTV Networks is bringing two more properties to the service:

• Country Music Television. On June 6, country music fans on Xbox LIVE will enjoy a great lineup of TV shows from CMT, the #1 country music network in the nation. Fans can download the first seasons of hit shows such as, “Comedy Stage,” “Foxworthy’s Big Night Out” and “Prankville” starting tomorrow, with more series and episodes rolling out this summer.
  • Logo. On June 11, Xbox 360 will become the first gaming console to offer content from Logo, the network for the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender audience from MTV Networks. Xbox LIVE will offer a bevy of popular Logo shows, from comedies “Wisecrack,” and “The Big Gay Sketch Show,” to scripted dramas like “Noah’s Arc,” and other programs including, “Curl Girls” and “Real Momentum Documentaries.”

--------------------------------------------------------

How do you cater to bi-sexuals and are transgenders flocking to the 360?  LOL

Seriously please just blow up all the blue states, I enjoyed gaming more when it was simply about the games. Stern%20Smile

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2007 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Brent

Seriously please just blow up all the blue states, I enjoyed gaming more when it was simply about the games. Stern%20Smile

I agree with that comment if you replace blue with red Wink.

It does seem that Microsoft is leaving no stone unturned in their quest for market share.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2007 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Jason

I agree with that comment if you replace blue with red Wink.

It does seem that Microsoft is leaving no stone unturned in their quest for market share.

But with my way you eliminate the majority of Yankee and Red Sox fans, plus Hillary. If only there was a way to get Cowboy fans in the mix.  Hmmm...

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2007 at 7:24pm
I love Yankee fans, it's the team's terrible season that's pissing me off and Hilary is not a true New Yorker.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2007 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Jason

I love Yankee fans, it's the team's terrible season that's pissing me off and Hilary is not a true New Yorker.

Blue state is still in effect.

Born October 26, 1947(1947-10-26) (age 59)
Flag%20of%20Illinois Chicago, Illinois

Post Reply Post Reply