Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Tiger Woods 08 Previews & Media
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTiger Woods 08 Previews & Media

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiger Woods 08 Previews & Media
    Posted: 06-19-2007 at 2:09am
IGN preview. I like the option to use the three click swing and having a meter.

No complaints until I saw this on the gamespot hands on

Originally Posted by Gamespot:
Our presentation kicked off with a rundown of some the usual changes that you'd expect from a new Tiger Woods game; there will be several new professional players on the roster and, although we were told just a couple of months ago that there will be only three new courses, on this occasion we were told that there will be five. Specifically, the previously announced new courses at Cog Hill, Westchester, and TPC Boston will be joined by South Carolina's Harbour Town and Atlanta's East Lake. EA's current plan is to ship Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 with a total of 15 courses, including 10 from last year's game, and we were also told that additional courses will be made available for download from day one.

-------------

If those courses are in the marketplace and cost money I will refuse to purchase this game new. I will wait for a used on to become available or some other means of playing TW08.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply