Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The Biggs demo is up XBL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Biggs demo is up XBL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Biggs demo is up XBL
    Posted: 07-13-2007 at 2:09pm
Downloading now...

Also there is Ace Combat 6 and some other demos...  E3 = Demopalooza

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-13-2007 at 2:13pm

The Biggs looks like a rebirth of that Slugfest(?) series.  You know....the Blitz and Hitz baseball game.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-13-2007 at 8:11pm
I had a blast with Ace Combat 6.  The Biggs on the other hand just made me going back to playing MLB 2K7. I could see this as a budget title but not $59.99. 

GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-13-2007 at 10:58pm
Ace Combat 6 - is there a way of dying in the demo that doesn't involve accidentally flying your plane into something you shouldn't like, say, the ocean?  It's just that the CPU planes seem to be allergic to firing at me.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-14-2007 at 12:33am
Originally posted by GB_Simo

Ace Combat 6 - is there a way of dying in the demo that doesn't involve accidentally flying your plane into something you shouldn't like, say, the ocean?  It's just that the CPU planes seem to be allergic to firing at me.

It is pretty easy, even on Normal. I guess it is one of the early missions. Of course flying into battleships seemed to do the tricky nicely.

Beautiful game, until you get real low and it Google Earth takes over in the texture department.

Post Reply Post Reply