Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Xbox 360 Falcon?!?!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXbox 360 Falcon?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox 360 Falcon?!?!?
    Posted: 11-12-2007 at 12:26pm
Enough of the BS. I'll buy an Xbox 360 bundle TODAY if I can find a place that carries the Falcon chipset. Does anyone know any place in NJ or online that definitely carries the newer Xbox consoles.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-12-2007 at 1:50pm
Let me add some fuel to the fire.  Kmart has a 20% off any one item coupon that started Sunday and ends Wed.  It says no sears home electronics but appears if you go to one of the regular cashiers, not the one in the electronics area, people have gotten 360's and PS3's  for $319.  Heck you could get an elite for $359.

* Forgot to add you can pickup the actual coupon in the pharmacy of any Kmart from what I hear.  If you print it our make sure it is in color and trimmed out.

Stop worrying about the 65nm.  85nm is a higher number that 65nm, so it has to be better. Wink

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-12-2007 at 3:20pm
As a AAA member I can receive 10% off any Target.com online orders but they don't carry the Xbox 360 online or 10% off at Circuit City but the Xbox 360 is one of the excluded items Angry.

I was going to oder from Amazon (free shipping and no tax) but it seems as if they're shipping older models with the bundle.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-12-2007 at 4:36pm
Jason, you can look through the flap and get the date of manufacture
 Post Reply Post Reply