Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Carcassone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCarcassone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carcassone
    Posted: 12-04-2007 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by webdanzer

Thanks.  Ted, since I don't recall the score, I figure we'll just track games 1-0.

Also, I need to put our NHL game up on the ladder too.  Do you remember the final score?  I know it was a shootout...1-1?

Yes, 1-1.

1-0 is fine for scores if you can't remember them.  I think I'll try to post the actual scores though as we move forward.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 2:48pm
It's great.  10-20 minutes.  Great thinking and strategy.  Good combination of working with and against your opponent(s).  Highly addictive, but very relaxing.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 2:40pm
I have this game but never played it.  I should learn.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 2:01pm
Thanks.  Ted, since I don't recall the score, I figure we'll just track games 1-0.

Also, I need to put our NHL game up on the ladder too.  Do you remember the final score?  I know it was a shootout...1-1?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

Jason can you create a Carcassonne (360) ladder please?

All done.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 1:26pm
I was thinking the same thing!  Next time I won't be so quick on the buttons and then I'll crush you!Wink

I really, really enjoy that game and I'm surprised at how much time I spend in the xbox live arcade.

Jason can you create a Carcassonne (360) ladder please?
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-04-2007 at 9:30am
Good games of Carc last night, Ted!  We should start a ladder! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply