Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: PGR 4 Saturday Night?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPGR 4 Saturday Night?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PGR 4 Saturday Night?
    Posted: 02-23-2008 at 7:30pm
I can probably be online around 9pm ET.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-23-2008 at 8:43pm
Okay will be on in a few.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 9:15am
Last night was great. It was nice having 5 guys racing all night with NO randoms at all.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 12:40pm
That was a good time.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 1:05pm
Yeah, that was a lot of fun - thanks for tolerating my incredible level of chat.  To clear up a couple of things:

- I always have the headset on, I just can't talk once people are asleep near me.
- That paintjob?  It's a country-specific thing, and once you reach a certain point in career mode every single AI car has their national paintscheme too.  I don't know how or why it became available to me, but I like it so I use it a fair amount.  I didn't do anything special, though - whatever car I pick, it's there for me to choose.
- I've got the Nurburgring unlocked (one of the first things I did when I first bought the game) but didn't get the chance to send a message saying so.  Me hosting might be a bit problematic given my being unable to talk, though.

Anyway...that was fun.  Glad everyone else seemed to enjoy it too - when I realised I had a bit of a speed advantage I worried that it was spoiling things a bit.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 1:17pm
I will forever have the shame of my last place finish to you while you were rocking the Mini Cooper S.  I have fun no matter where I place. You are pretty darn good behind the wheel and there is no shame in that.  We (or to be fair the rest of the group) will battle it out for 2nd with the dream of one day pulling off the upset of epic (let's say US beating England in the 1950 world cup) proportions.

Just good to know you use the headset that way we still can communicate to you.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Brent

I will forever have the shame of my last place finish to you while you were rocking the Mini Cooper S.

Actually, you lost to all of us (except the new guy) in the Mini Coopers while you used the Mazda in the last race of the night Wink.

Let me know when you're ready for an ass-kicking in NCAA too.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 5:02pm
Oh yea,  that was not a good night for me all around. 

If you are ready to hand me the MAC title let's play a game or two tonight.  Ted if you want to get some football in also I have nothing planned after 8 Central.

Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 5:12pm
Really had fun last night guys, really appreciate the invite.

If we get an even amount sometime, we should play some cat and mouse - I guarantee you will love it, especially if we do Nurbering (sp?) with a superfast car vs. the Mini Cooper.  Last time I was in a room that did that combo we laughed our asses off for hours.

Again, thanks - glad Jason pointed me toward this group.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-24-2008 at 5:58pm
GB, I'm not sure if you knew this, but theycallhimsim (who is Adam and called GB_Simo here) had his headset on the entire time he raced with us last night. He also has Nurbering unlocked, so we may have to let him try hosting one night.

We should make Adam the mouse in Cat & Mouse - it would be funny to see him avoid all of us in a mini cooper while we chased him in A-Class cars.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>