Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Fight Night Round 3?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFight Night Round 3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fight Night Round 3?
    Posted: 02-28-2008 at 8:46am
Yep, 50 out of 100! 

In the career mode, most of your numbers are well below 50 to start out...  That's the basis for my suggestion.  Smile

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-28-2008 at 12:56am
50?  out of 100?

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-27-2008 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

Any suggestion on limitations?

1.  A total points limitation?
2.  A limitation on the number of max categories?
3.  Any restrictions on height and weight?

What weight class are we going to fight in.  I like Middles and Heavies.  What do other people prefer?

I'll tinker with the create a fighter in the next few nights to see how many points are in each category.

How about coming up with "X" amount of points to distribute, with a max of 50 for any category?

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-27-2008 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

I like middles so middleweights then?

Works for me.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-27-2008 at 6:08pm
I like middles so middleweights then?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-27-2008 at 6:05pm
So far its me, Ted and Kevin. Anyone else interested?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2008 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

I vote for Middleweight or Super Middleweight.  I like the Heavies too, but they're not fast enough for my taste.  I want fights like Hearns vs. Hagler from years gone by!

Same here.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2008 at 9:59pm
I vote for Middleweight or Super Middleweight.  I like the Heavies too, but they're not fast enough for my taste.  I want fights like Hearns vs. Hagler from years gone by!

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2008 at 4:01pm
Any suggestion on limitations?

1.  A total points limitation?
2.  A limitation on the number of max categories?
3.  Any restrictions on height and weight?

What weight class are we going to fight in.  I like Middles and Heavies.  What do other people prefer?

I'll tinker with the create a fighter in the next few nights to see how many points are in each category.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2008 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

Can you max out all of the attributes from the start?  I'd be okay with just creating a "generic" fighter with basic stats and just fighting amongst ourselves.  I think that would keep folks from being too strong, yet allow for some variety among the fighters (e.g. you might choose to have more power, while I choose to have more speed, or something).

Granted, I'm not sure how it all works, since I've never played it online.  And, I'm happy to play it however you guys want to.

I think I'll call myself "Glass Joe."  Smile

Kevin

I like Kevin's idea. Let's limit the attributes on our fighters so we can configure them differently. This should create more interesting matchups.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>