Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Xbox Live Saturday 3/8
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXbox Live Saturday 3/8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox Live Saturday 3/8
    Posted: 03-08-2008 at 12:36pm
Anyone interested in some PGR 4 tonight since MLB 2K8 appears to be unplayable online at the moment?
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 2:35pm
I'd be up for it unless I fall asleep like I did last week.  I may be able to bring a handful of guys in with us - all of which are cool to play with.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 2:41pm

Sounds good.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 5:22pm
what time?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:07pm
10-ish?
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:10pm
OK, I found some from my old group willing to play.  Just so you know who these guys are - I was a longtime member of an adult group, but got banned from the owner for questioning his way of running it.  It seemed that he set rules but felt he and some of the mods were above it.  Anyway, I pissed him off, but there was a core group of about 20 people (or more) that kept me on their FL and we still played.  They have great senses of humor and are fun to play with.  A new splinter group formed from that old group, so I have more interaction than in the past.  I should have at least 2, but probably up to 6 to join us if that is OK.

If that's the case, I strongly urge that we all download the recent free update so that we can try out the cat and mouse!
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:12pm
Oh, and I should be on between 9 and 10, Eastern Time.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:13pm
I'm pretty sure Brent got rid of his copy, so it would be just you, me and Ted from here. That gives us room for up to 5 more players.

I downloaded the free update pack a while ago and will be ready.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:23pm
I'll see you at 10 Eastern.  I'll have the update as well.
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2008 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Jason

I'm pretty sure Brent got rid of his copy, so it would be just you, me and Ted from here. That gives us room for up to 5 more players.

I downloaded the free update pack a while ago and will be ready.

How could Brent get rid of it so fast???  I heard a rumor that Radio Shack was selling this at $19.99 this week, but not sure.  Man, PGR is the one racing title I never get rid of!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>