Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: (update) Nascar 09: Official Trailer  & Screens
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(update) Nascar 09: Official Trailer & Screens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (update) Nascar 09: Official Trailer & Screens
    Posted: 03-28-2008 at 5:14pm
3.  Last American Hero

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2008 at 5:16pm
2. Thunder in Carolina

1. Richard Freaking Pryor - Greased Lightning

GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2008 at 5:26pm
I've heard of almost none of those.  Still, bit of a niche market over here, I suppose.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-28-2008 at 5:48pm
Well maybe the video was legit?

Gametrailer  Nascar 09 Debut Trailer

GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-31-2008 at 6:18pm
That does look rather nice.

One of the things that always perplexes me about these games is that a number of people are always compelled to leave comments on every review, comment thread and YouTube video about how 'teh grafix sucks' or something delightful like that.  Quite apart from the fact that it doesn't look that bad in stills, one of the things I really liked about NASCAR 08 is that if I put it on Easy mode, I could lead into turn 3 at Indianapolis, look back and see the rest of the field, all 42 of them, coming off turn 2 in the far distance.  There's more to a good graphics engine than fancy reflections, and it's a terrible shame that so many people are blind to that.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-01-2008 at 4:14pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12