Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Good games, Ted!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGood games, Ted!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good games, Ted!
    Posted: 02-26-2006 at 8:19pm
The thing that was encouraging about both those games is that almost all the goals were pretty spectacular, I thought.  Maybe there's room between all that rough and tumble defense in our matches for some actual glitz!

I'm still sort of in disbelief that online WE is really here.  It's great.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-26-2006 at 9:13pm
Those games were fantastic.  I agree, all 8 goals were great looking, but that USA v Mexico match was spectacular.  I thought my two crosses looked just like TV, but when you hit that close one for that hard angle header, my jaw dropped.  Definitely some great battles and it's making me long for the SGNWC to start.  It was very encouraging to see all those goals.  I'm sure as we all improve the scores will increase.  And I think you'll agree with me that creativity really pays off in this game 
 Post Reply Post Reply