Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: So GTA IV come out next week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSo GTA IV come out next week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So GTA IV come out next week
    Posted: 04-30-2008 at 8:13pm
Jack Thompson is right!  The game MADE him steal and spray people with pepper spray!  Oh, wait, he hadn't actually played the game yet...

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-30-2008 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

Jack Thompson is right!  The game MADE him steal and spray people with pepper spray!  Oh, wait, he hadn't actually played the game yet...

Kevin

Actually he may have.  He sent this picture to all the press and labeled it simply - EVEDINCE

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-04-2008 at 10:38am
Niko is fun to play, but the best character so far is Brucie.  What a nut.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-04-2008 at 4:39pm
I'm sort of into Brucie too... he's the best facially animated/voiced character in the game so far, I think... not to mention my absolute favorite moment thus far was on one of his missions, involving a chase over the Triboro Bridge and a flatbed truck hauling lumber.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-04-2008 at 5:00pm
Brucie kind of disturbs me, lol.

Anyone up for any of the 4-player co-op missions sometimes?

The game modes that are most fun with many people playing so far seem to be GTA Race and Cops and Crooks.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-04-2008 at 5:51pm
I have to admit I enjoy cruising around in the police car as a vigilante more than any other mission in the game.  They should come out with GTA: Cops!
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-04-2008 at 10:54pm
Has anyone been to the cabaret?  I really liked the cowboy dance.  It reminded me alot of the scene in being John Malkovich where John Malkovich does the puppet dance that Cusack created.  Funny how the little things buried in the game can be some of the most enjoyable parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123