Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NASCAR 09 Racing League Interest?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNASCAR 09 Racing League Interest?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NASCAR 09 Racing League Interest?
    Posted: 06-19-2008 at 11:28am
Could we have everyone list their best available days and also they days that absolutely do not work so we can start to firm up the schedule.  I'm thinking that maybe we can races run on different nights periodically to accommodate those with tougher schedules.  Remember we start practice at 10 eastern and race at 10:30 eastern until about 11:15.

• Ted:  Best Friday and Saturday.  Sunday no.  Rest of the week OK.
  • Grambo
  • Derek
  • Jason
  • Fazeo
  • Kevin
  • Seth???

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 11:32am
  • Grambo
  • Derek
  • Jason: Best - Friday and Saturday. Worst - Thursday and Sunday. Any other day is ok.
  • Fazeo
  • Kevin
  • Seth???
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Jason

I like that idea, but the only problem is that we won't know how many total races there will be until we get close to the end of the season. What about everyone listing the tracks they'd like to eliminate now?

Are all of these in the game?
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 12:35pm

Thursday is best, Sunday out and Sat pretty bad.  The rest are okay.

Fazeo View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fazeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 1:00pm
Mon-Wed and Friday the best for me.

Thurs, Sat and Sun would be difficult for me.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 2:12pm
I'm good just about any day of the week at those times.  Er, I should say I'm "available," not "good," LOL...

Thanks,

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Jason

• Grambo
  • Derek:  Best Thursday, Saturday bad, Sunday out, rest ok.
  • Jason: Best - Friday and Saturday. Worst - Thursday and Sunday. Any other day is ok.
  • Fazeo: Best - Mon, Wed, Fri. Worst - Thurs, Sat, Sun
  • Kevin:  Available any
  • Seth???
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 3:11pm

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Ted
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jason
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Grambo
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Derek
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Fazeo
X

X
X
X
X
X
Kevin
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Seth

Unless Grambo and Seth (if he wants to play) throws a wrench in it then it looks like Friday should be the primary racing night.  We could always try to schedule some unusual nights to accomodate during the season.  With so many weeks maybe everyone could get to pick a couple of races and have it be on the night of their choosing?  Or am I making this too complicated now.  I have no problem eliminating Saturday and Sunday nights from the mix seeing as they are pretty bad for several.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 4:25pm
Wed looks like a good alternate night right now.  (Mon does too, but racing one week on Mon and one on Friday could mean a very long and/or very short time between races)

GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-19-2008 at 5:15pm
Web, all of the tracks on the 2008 NASCAR schedule are in the game.

To clear something up for those who are more casual stock car followers, Jason's schedule is the one you're running if points races are all you're interested in.  As Web said, the one he posted has special events (the Budweiser Shootout, the two Gatorade Duels, the Sprint Showdown and the Sprint All-Star Race) which are all either qualifying races for other events or exhibition races.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>