Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: I'm in with the in crowd.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI'm in with the in crowd.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm in with the in crowd.
    Posted: 07-17-2008 at 9:16pm
koebner, I'll sell you my lightly used Halo 3 since I don't play it anymore.  PM me if you are interested.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:32pm
I'm also kinda geeked for the media streaming stuff;the Netflix,movies,TV,etc.
The Gold card is actually a 12+1 so thats's 13 months plus my free one month card.
I'm thinking of grabbing APF 2K8 on the cheap,as well as Halo 3 ( to frag some co-workers,mainly). I'm Gameflying some new releases,as well.
I'm actually checking out NCAA for PS2,and will add Madden 09 to my Xbox1.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:13pm
That's a great deal.

I think you'll be very happy with your purchase. I was hesitant to buy a next-gen console, but have been very happy with my Xbox 360. I've been spending more time playing video games the past few months than I have in a long time.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Jason

Koebner,

I'm pretty sure that you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold with your new system but I've got a few 48-hour Xbox Live Gold Trials if you need them.

I ordered a 12 month gold card from Newegg for 39.99 shipped,so now I'm way set.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-16-2008 at 7:18am
Koebner,

I'm pretty sure that you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold with your new system but I've got a few 48-hour Xbox Live Gold Trials if you need them.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by koebner

My first priority will actually be scouring the now impressive selection of low price 360 games.

That's what I've been doing. Here are some of my recent purchases and their prices:
  • NBA Live 08 - $29.99 (New)
  • MX vs. ATV Untamed - $23.99 (New)
  • March Madness 08 - $25.00 (New)
  • GRAW 2 - $29.99 (New)
  • NASCAR 09 - $59.99 but came with a $10 gift card at Circuit City that I used with NCAA Football 09 today
Amazon has had some great "Deals of the Day" lately, including GTA IV for $44.99 and Burnout Paradise for $25.99 (Free shipping and no tax).
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

Man, bad timing!  We all decided to go back and play older sports games on the old 180.

Kidding, glad to see another in the fold.  Now get ready to be poor by buying all the games to keep up with these guys.  Jason alone has been responsible for well over $200 in games in less than three months.

Hahaha, I've got two modded OG Xboxes, so I'm covered there.
I definitely won't be keeping up with the Joneses as far as new releases @ 60 per.
Gamefly will come in quite handy.
My first priority will actually be scouring the now impressive selection of low price 360 games.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 6:31pm
gamefly gamefly gamefly

Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 6:30pm
Man, bad timing!  We all decided to go back and play older sports games on the old 180.

Kidding, glad to see another in the fold.  Now get ready to be poor by buying all the games to keep up with these guys.  Jason alone has been responsible for well over $200 in games in less than three months.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2008 at 2:04pm
Congrats on the purchase and joining me with an Elite.  The 120GB hard drive is perfect for you to start going wild downloading demos. 

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>