Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: I'm in with the in crowd.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI'm in with the in crowd.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm in with the in crowd.
    Posted: 07-16-2008 at 7:18am
Koebner,

I'm pretty sure that you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold with your new system but I've got a few 48-hour Xbox Live Gold Trials if you need them.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Jason

Koebner,

I'm pretty sure that you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold with your new system but I've got a few 48-hour Xbox Live Gold Trials if you need them.

I ordered a 12 month gold card from Newegg for 39.99 shipped,so now I'm way set.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:13pm
That's a great deal.

I think you'll be very happy with your purchase. I was hesitant to buy a next-gen console, but have been very happy with my Xbox 360. I've been spending more time playing video games the past few months than I have in a long time.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 7:32pm
I'm also kinda geeked for the media streaming stuff;the Netflix,movies,TV,etc.
The Gold card is actually a 12+1 so thats's 13 months plus my free one month card.
I'm thinking of grabbing APF 2K8 on the cheap,as well as Halo 3 ( to frag some co-workers,mainly). I'm Gameflying some new releases,as well.
I'm actually checking out NCAA for PS2,and will add Madden 09 to my Xbox1.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-17-2008 at 9:16pm
koebner, I'll sell you my lightly used Halo 3 since I don't play it anymore.  PM me if you are interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12