Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA 09 Online Dynasty interest thread
    Posted: 07-30-2008 at 6:15pm
Okay, it will be set to start season in just a few.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Grambo Bastille

I say we go ahead.  Not sure if Jared joined or not, but since we have six, I am ready!

He just joined SGN, so I'm guessing that he's interested in joining the online dynasty.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 2:05pm
I can go check and see if someone can be added real quick.

Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 2:06pm
Jason must have caught me right after registering!  Quick bit about myself.  I am a 26 yr old gamer from Kansas.  I am also a member at adultgamingenthusiasts.com and participate there in online gaming of all kinds.  I have console gamed most of my life.  Sports & racing games are my favorite titles, but I also play quite a few FPS titles.  Grambo told me about the site here, and I am looking to join in with you guys for NCAA 09, and other sports titles that suit my fancy down the road. 

Grambo told me the dynasty is consisting of 70s rated teams.  I have played quite a bit as KU and TCU... both around high 70s in their overall.  I would love to join in with either one of those squads.

In a note about offline play I took TCU all the way to a one year national title.  It all started with a last play victory over OU 26-22 and ended the season against Clemson 24-21 in the Orange Bowl.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 2:14pm
Welcome aboard Jared. You've found the right place if sports and racing games are your favorites. 
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 2:30pm
Okay it let you in, starting at week one (Kansas).  I have no idea what pre-season tasks it will let you do since it started it at week one. I was not able to edit your schedule (we removed all FCS games) so you will have one of those. These are all CPU-CPU games, unless you meet someone here in a bowl.

There is a league in the works (Ted is in charge) and that will be straight up head to head.

Head to Online Dynasty from the Xbox Live menu in NCAA09 and check your invites. 7 day max time to complete tasks before they are simmed.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 2:35pm
Thanks, hopefully I can meet someone in a bowl.  The only preseason task  that I should miss out on will be assigning redshirts.  I can adjust my recruiting board to my desires.  I will check on the league, and also send out some friend's requests from other members of the dynasty.
Fazeo View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fazeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 4:08pm
Welcome Jared.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2008 at 4:47pm
Good to see you on board Jared!
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-01-2008 at 12:43am
Hi and welcome Jared.  What part of Kansas are you from?  I have relative in both the west and the eastern side of the state.  Parents live in Wichita.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>