Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NCAA 09: The Online Dynasty
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNCAA 09: The Online Dynasty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NCAA 09: The Online Dynasty
    Posted: 08-01-2008 at 9:33pm
My best CB, too!  Hopefully, I can generate more of a pass rush against "lesser" opponents to offset the loss.

I'm shaking the rust off.  Had I been on my game, it would've been a lot closer.  I made too many silly mistakes.  That said, Akron really shouldn't beat Wisconsin, so I don't feel too bad.

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-01-2008 at 9:38pm
Sweet write up, Kevin.  Thanks for sharing!
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-03-2008 at 8:07pm
Trying to add a little flavor...

They should improve over time.

Kevin
Fazeo View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fazeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-04-2008 at 12:12pm
UTEP beat Buffalo 28-14. It was somewhat a sloppy game due to the rain but after a few early miscues and turnovers UTEP took the game over in the second half as their D kept Buffalo in check.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 1:50pm
I'll play my game tonight for sure. I'm finally back to normal after my long weekend.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 2:01pm
Yay!  I'm itching to play week 2 and maybe rebound from that travesty in week 1.

Also, Ted, I think you need to confirm you are ready to rollover into week 2, unless of course you still have some recruiting to do.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 2:29pm
Yep, Ted does not show to be ready to advance due to recruiting.  Put down the copy of Top Spin 3 and advance that bad boy. ;)

I am eager to put a whopping on Tulsa in preparing for the biggest upset in the history of Online Dynasty as we go to LSU.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 6:43pm
I am ready to roll over.  I messed up on my recruiting and didn't use all my allotted hours.  I'll log in to check off.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 6:49pm
Good deal, now we just need Jason to get off his keester. Embarrassed

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-05-2008 at 7:13pm
He's probably on his fourth restart.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 22>