Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Availability and Match Arrangements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAvailability and Match Arrangements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 30>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Availability and Match Arrangements
    Posted: 04-02-2006 at 8:15pm

Hey Seth,

I don't have my hopes up, LOL!  We'll hook up tomorrow night.  Let me know if we need to go a bit later.  Sabathia left injured, the Tribe's down 3-0, and the Puke Socks have the bases loaded...  Should've played instead of watching this crap!!!!

Angry Smile

Kevin
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-02-2006 at 8:24pm
LOL - 3-3 now...  Glad I kept watching!  I need to be more patient, or I'll never make it alive through this season!  Big smile

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 7:05am
I'm available tonight if anyone is interested since the Yankees open up on the west coast (and the game doesn't start until 10:30pm) Angry.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 6:12pm
Kevin, my practice is on, so look for me at about 9:30.  Looking forward to it.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 7:30pm
Me too!  Drop me a note here, when you're available...

thanks,

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Jason

I'm available tonight if anyone is interested since the Yankees open up on the west coast (and the game doesn't start until 10:30pm) Angry.

I'm gonna have to skip tonight. I'm about to watch last night's Sopranos episode on On-Demand and then watch the Yankee game.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 8:20pm
Hi - Seth's girlfriend here - he is no longer allowed to play video games - just kidding - he is running late, had to pick my sister up from school in the pouring rain - he will be on at 10pm.  I hope this is ok.  Rock on.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 8:27pm
LOL - I didn't know Seth had a girlfriend.  For the record, you may be the first of the female species to post on this board!!  Smile

Thanks for the message...  I'll look for him at 10...

Kevin
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 11:16pm
I think it was Seth who "rocked on" to the tune of 8-1.  LOL

Wink
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-03-2006 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by K_Mosley

LOL - I didn't know Seth had a girlfriend.  For the record, you may be the first of the female species to post on this board!!  Smile

We actually had a female register here, but she's never posted a message.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 30>