Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The SGN NCAA Football 09 League Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe SGN NCAA Football 09 League Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The SGN NCAA Football 09 League Thread
    Posted: 08-27-2008 at 10:00am
I think we are ready to get this one rolling now that the patches are dropped.  Everyone should use:

All American
7 minutes
Injuries on
Fatigue on
NO even teams

Good luck everyone!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-27-2008 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Jaredpk2000

My wife is working this weekend, so I am free to get some league games in if anyone is interested.  I already spoke with Grambo and he seemed to be onboard.  I might play Gears some Friday night, but other then that I am open to games all weekend!

I'm good Thursday through Saturday. I'd like to get a few games in if possible too.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-27-2008 at 12:07pm
Thursday looks good to me, plus it looks like a quiet weekend on the homefront for a change, so I should be able to play as long as it is after 9:30 PM or so.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-27-2008 at 4:27pm
If it is all right with everyone I'm going to add my son to this league as well.  He is a Tennessee fan anyway so it will be easy to put him into the league.  Plus, with 7 players we can do the 2 and 2 thing instead of swapping the 3 and 2.

Any objections to this?  If not I'll get Tennessee's schedule and players up by Friday.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-27-2008 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

If it is all right with everyone I'm going to add my son to this league as well.  He is a Tennessee fan anyway so it will be easy to put him into the league.  Plus, with 7 players we can do the 2 and 2 thing instead of swapping the 3 and 2.

Any objections to this?  If not I'll get Tennessee's schedule and players up by Friday.

Of course I don't object.  I look forward to beating any team that Peyton Manning is associated with!
Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-29-2008 at 1:00pm
The weekend plans are finalized.  I will most definitely be available Saturday night.  A friend is supposed to be coming over tonight for some local football action.  
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-29-2008 at 1:59pm
We are ready to go.  Tennessee's schedule and opponents added.  Play your games in any order.

You can report wins on the ladder and/or in this thread and I'll update your tables.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-31-2008 at 10:26am
Kevin, or anyone available,  I'm ready to be an opponent today or tomorrow.

Jason,  I'm ready for Virginia if you want to play in the next day or two.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-31-2008 at 11:16am
Ted, can you play tonight around 10pm?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-31-2008 at 11:44am
I have some family arriving from a flight in right about that time.  I know it is pretty early, but 8 pm would work better or later like 11 or 11:30.  If those times aren't good how does tomorrow look?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>