Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Who's interested in playing for the SGN NHL09 Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho's interested in playing for the SGN NHL09 Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's interested in playing for the SGN NHL09 Club
    Posted: 09-19-2008 at 7:37am
I backed out of the SGN club to roll with the DSP one this week until everyone here gets their footing again, but when we are ready to go here I am completely on board.

So I know how club games work now, but can you play with your BAP player outside of club games as well? 

Ted, I got your message the other night but was in the middle of a game and I only had time for one that night anyway.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-19-2008 at 10:06am
Look forward to your return to the SGN club.  We can always play with less than 6 on the club as well.

Yes, you can use your BAP in none club games.  Go to xbox live menu.  From there look for online game modes.  Choose OTP then choose custom game.  Edit the search parameters so that "Use club rules" is "ON".  That will bring up only BAP OTP games in the search.  Pick one and off you go.

I'll send you another invite to the club that you can accept when the time is right for you.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-19-2008 at 9:28pm
Just bought the game, really tired tonight due to the travel but I will start playing NHL09 this weekend.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-19-2008 at 10:28pm
I'll send you an invite, Brent.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 1:22am
You looked good in goal tonight, Ted!

I couldn't hear anyone that match for some reason.

The game is excellent.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 2:09am
Hey thanks!  I couldn't hear anyone either.  I think we all were not able to hear.  The game really is good when you have team mates that play their positions.

You were out of control with the penalties!Wink
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 10:21am
That was VERY out of the norm for me... I'm not a goon!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 5:02pm
Anyone planning on being online tonight for some hockey?
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 5:24pm
Yes yes yes.  I'd really like to get some OTP BAP with you Jason.  What time is good?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-20-2008 at 6:53pm
My wife's going to bed early tonight so I should be available any time after 9:30pm ET.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>