Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Something completely different...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSomething completely different...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something completely different...
    Posted: 09-03-2008 at 7:18pm
Not sports-game related, but game-related nonetheless...

Our new web game, AvaPeeps: FlirtNation, is now a live Beta.  And it's free.  I'm one of the central developers of the game; it's been live on mobile for a while, and we're now expanding to other platforms. 

If any of you are interested in playing, flirting, dating, messaging, and connecting with new people, check it out at: www.avapeeps.com.

If you are happily married, be careful. You have been warned.  :-)

If you like the game, please invite as many people as possible within the "Instant Match" portion of the game.

Feedback is welcome, post here.  Remember it is still a Beta, and we can easily make improvements and add new features over time.

Have fun!! :-)  My in-game character name is "msap".

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-03-2008 at 8:08pm
Thanks Mike, I'll check it out.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-03-2008 at 8:09pm
Is g/g dating allowed? If so I will have to check it out (lesbian trapped in a male body thing). Embarrassed

Oh and congrats on the game.  Always wanted to make a game but sadly would never be able to find a team, that could work me long enough to finish it.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Brent

Is g/g dating allowed? If so I will have to check it out (lesbian trapped in a male body thing). Embarrassed

Thanks Brent for helping me on my diet ...... I just lost my breakfast.
Mike_S View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2008 at 4:33pm
Yes, lesbian dating is allowed.  Our testers seem to have a particularly good time with that during QA...

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2008 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Mike_S

Yes, lesbian dating is allowed.  Our testers seem to have a particularly good time with that during QA...

You had me at allowed... Embarrassed

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2008 at 4:55pm
See Brent, gaming rut crisis averted Wink.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2008 at 5:02pm
Nah, too much virtual grinding to meet the ladies and not enough grinding with the ladies for me. Rut continues, still give Kudos to Mike.  Just not my cup-o-tea.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-01-2008 at 7:43pm
I just walked into my house tonight and my wife asked why I had Avapeeps.com bookmarked. I had to show her this thread to prove there was nothing going on. Thanks for getting me in trouble Mike WinkLOL.
Mike_S View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mike_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-02-2008 at 3:31pm
:-)   Sorry about that!!

My wife now plays AvaPeeps 30 minutes a day -- in spite of her profile saying "Happily Married Mom" on it, she routinely gets asked for her phone number.  Worse, she's more interested in playing the game then spending time with me.  It's a dangerous game!! :-)

(Of course, I play here and there too  and can legitimately claim "But I have to, it's work!!" :-)

Post Reply Post Reply