Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGN NHL 09 Club Locker Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGN NHL 09 Club Locker Room

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGN NHL 09 Club Locker Room
    Posted: 09-30-2008 at 9:06pm
I just jumped online if anyone's around.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 9:21pm
I should be on soon.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 9:45pm
I played one game while I waited for everyone to come online and then started getting the DDE's again. EA needs to release a patch for this bullsh*t immediately.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 9:48pm
arrgggh...sorry I waited, but had to eat.  Are you going to try again or quit for the night.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 10:47pm
I just lost my Live connection.  We're having lots of T-storms in the area, but it's odd I can get on here...
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-30-2008 at 10:53pm
Lost my Live connection as well.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-01-2008 at 12:48am
I was planning on playing Ted tonight in NCAA but the connection was down for me from 9:00 Central.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-01-2008 at 1:52am
Lost live here too. 

We won two out of two games tonight.

Grambo and I won a game in shootout after coming back from down 2-0.

Then Grambo, Web, and I started a game and the other team dropped.  So we got a 3-0 forfeit I guess.
Grambo Bastille View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grambo Bastille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-01-2008 at 7:33am
That was a load of fun!  I can't wait to play again.

That first game was wild.  They had four against our two and were fairly organized.  We were down 2-0 with about 10 minutes to go in the game when Pavel Wang (yes, the famous Pavel Wang) tied it up after Ted fed him a perfect pass.  Then a couple of minutes later I passed to Ted in the slot and he lifted it over the goalie.  We were both imagining how pissed those other guys were.

After surviving me in the penalty box for the first minute of overtime, we went to a shootout.  I tanked my chance by losing the puck while skating in, and Ted had a nice try but the goalie saved it.  Luckily, our goalie held them scoreless until the famous Pavel Wang came through for us again.

Oh, and Ted was the #1 star.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-01-2008 at 8:08am
I can't believe I missed out on last night. I tried about 5 more times to load NHL and couldn't avoid the DDE. I may contact EA tech support today just to vent my frustration.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>