Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: FlatOut week of 3-30!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFlatOut week of 3-30!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FlatOut week of 3-30!
    Posted: 03-25-2009 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Derek

Originally posted by Slumberland

Like the cylons, I have a plan.  And mine is to be there.

If only Ron Moore had one... Ouch

He does.  Milk it.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 8:26am
Good times again last night. Derek is the ultimate Flatout host!!!
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 8:47am
I love this online.  Some track and car combos didn't work as well as I would have liked last night, though.  Sorry guys!  Although that first track that Jason missed is a keeper.  Glad Adam could make it, too, though I don't know how he functions the next day!

Ted, again I want to say I'm really sorry about the BSG spoilers I blurted out last night.  Emotions were still high for me coming off the finale, and I wasn't thinking.  I know you said it didn't bother you that much, but if I were back in time as invested in the show as much as I was at one point, and someone let out what I did last night, I would have been pretty pissed.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 9:55am
well don't be.  I'm not that emotionally invested in the show even though I do look forward to each disk that arrives.  I didn't understand all you guys were talking about, but I did get some of it and it hasn't ruined anything.  I'll be looking forward to each episode just as much as before.

It sounded like you guys needed to vent anyway!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 11:17am
What show are you guys even talking about?
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 2:40pm
Battlestar Galactica.  It just ended.

It started out (IMO) as one of the best shows on TV, and then kinda lost its way.  And then ended very badly.  (again, IMO)
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 2:50pm
Web, there's some interesting stuff here with Moore interacting with the SciFi message board, explaining some decisions:

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2329378
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-26-2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Derek

Glad Adam could make it, too, though I don't know how he functions the next day!

Not.  Very.  Well.

Whether being confused by the darts scoring (is it that if the target is a double 6, say, you've got to hit a double of some description or you don't score?  I don't seem to know), being belted into next week at the crossover in race one or impersonating a great British hero at the end, that was big fun:

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-31-2009 at 8:29pm
Make yourself a fool tomorrow by blasting out of your windshield into a basketball hoop or into a hand of cards! (or by losing to Jason in a Derby Wink)

Flatout 4/1  10:30 PM EDT!

Who's in?

Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-31-2009 at 8:51pm
Si senor es muy bueno!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>