Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: SGNUFN2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSGNUFN2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jake_L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SGNUFN2
    Posted: 06-09-2009 at 6:15pm
Donny Pau Pau should be ready to fight Sturmodick tomorrow. i expect him to get a higher rating by then, maybe even retired, so watch yourself Sturmo!!! Pau Pau is looking to end the fight with his elbows or knees!!
Don't make a mistake or i'll POUNCE!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

A new heavyweight has entered the ranks.

Georges Cauchemer is a Kickboxer/Judo fighter and currently rated a 24 overall.  It might be too late to get him on SGNUFN2 (unless Jason wants to match him against Gunn), but he'll be available for future cards.

Gunn is always looking for a fight Wink.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-09-2009 at 11:49pm
At this point we have 5 matches involving created fighters vs created fighters scheduled.  It would be nice to get Jared's last two fighters on the card.  Maybe Jake and Jason can each fight him with a CPU fighter?

That will each give us one fight against each other except for Jason vs Jake.  Maybe they can do a CPU vs CPU match?  We could use a middleweight match to balance the card as well.
Jaredpk2000 View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaredpk2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 7:43am
Someone want to use Lesner in a rematch against Couture?  I built Couture's stats roughly following Lesner's in-game stats.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Jaredpk2000

Someone want to use Lesner in a rematch against Couture?  I built Couture's stats roughly following Lesner's in-game stats.

I'll do that since I've been using Lesner in exhibition matches quite a bit. Let me know if Wednesday or Thursday is better for you.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 10:17am
I have a long day scheduled.  I should be back by 9 eastern no problem, but I probably won't be checking in here to boss you guys around during the day.

Jake and I will probably meet up at 9 to 9:30 eastern to start fighting.  We'll form a live party and invite people as they show up.  If you can make it tonight fine, if you can't then we'll finish up the card on Thursday.  Any fights not finished Thursday will just be cancelled, no penalty involved.

If Derek or another non-scheduled participant (Seth?) show up we can add fights to the card for them no problem.

Hope to see you guys tonight.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 11:01am
Ok

I have 2 fights scheduled with Ted (both with my created fighters) and 1 with Jared using Lesner. Derek, when did  you want to fight? I guess we'll use CPU players. Any weight class is fine with me.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 11:34am
Jason, if you look at the card, I have put you and Jake as the main event with two CPU fighters as well.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

Jason, if you look at the card, I have put you and Jake as the main event with two CPU fighters as well.

Thanks - I missed that. So now I just need to pick a fighter and weight class for my fights with Jake and Derek....and schedule the fights.

Ted, I'll be around tonight to fight you and Jake.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-10-2009 at 1:25pm

Iffy for tonight, gents!  If I get on I'll play a roster fighter vs whomever! :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>