Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: My Xbox Just Died!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Xbox Just Died!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Xbox Just Died!!!
    Posted: 10-22-2009 at 3:51pm
If it uses your old power supply, then it's a refurb. Also, my old Xbox 360 came back with a Service Date of when it was repaired.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-22-2009 at 4:42pm
Well, it's working and it is a LOT quieter.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-22-2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

Well, it's working and it is a LOT quieter.

That's all that matters. Congrats on getting it back.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-26-2009 at 9:00pm
My Elite had a mild heart attack today.Blacked out during a MW2 firefight with 3 flashing red rings.
Powered down and back up and it came to life.
Knowing I was on borrowed time, I made sure to eject my game and pack up the power brick and cables and headed to Gameflop to trade her in while still kicking.

I've wanted a Jasper unit for a while,so I flipped the 'ol girl for 70 bucks and traded iNfamous for the PS3 for 20 bucks and got an Arcade unit.
Slapped my HDD on and I'm chugging right along.
Love the smaller brick and even quieter box.Surprised at the 512mb of onboard memory.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-26-2009 at 9:40pm
Yes, the new Arcade units come with 512mb even though the box shows 256mb. You'd think Microsoft would want to advertise the extra onboard memory. I'm hoping Microsoft finally go it right with the Jasper units and from what I've seen and heard, they may have.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345