Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Racing Games?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRacing Games?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Racing Games?
    Posted: 10-05-2009 at 10:25pm
Yeah, though there were only the two of us there, it was silky smooth.  It played great online.  A bigger group would be a blast!
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-06-2009 at 9:30pm
I think the whole buddy/relationship thing is a touch broken and a bit creepy.  Dave Mirra just told me we were buds, in an official announcement and all. Problem is that during most of my races so far he has been at or near the lead and I have spent most of the game trying to take him out.  LOL

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-06-2009 at 9:55pm
Thursdays should be fine for me.  The only days that will be bad (so far) through the fall/winter are Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 6:27pm
So how is everyone progressing in Dirt 2?  I just reached LV 15 (2-3 hours in) and this is the most fun I have had in a racing game in forever.  I honestly though China would be the last of places to race and then bam, Utah and LA come up.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-08-2009 at 6:39pm
Really? I'm level 12 and thought China was the last place too.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-09-2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Really? I'm level 12 and thought China was the last place too.

Nay.  LA is, from memory.

Oh, and to answer Brent's question, I'm on somewhere around driver level 46, won the X-Games and all the world tours, and I've still got a ton of stuff left to do.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-12-2009 at 9:02pm
I'm now at a Level 21, won the X-Games Europe and Asia, and opened up Utah and LA. This might be the MOST addicting racing game I've ever played. I've finally settled on the Mitsubishi Eclipse as my rally car and love it.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-13-2009 at 9:23pm
Up to a Level 23. The problem with this game is that it's so hard to stop playing once you started. BTW, I LOVE the tracks in LA - they may be my favorite in the game.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 12:33am
What difficulty are you playing on Jason?  I am sticking with casual for now as my racing skills are the same as the last time you raced with me. Embarrassed

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-14-2009 at 6:48am
I'm racing on Casual too and find it to be a good level for me...not too easy but competitive.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>