Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Online Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Racing
    Posted: 11-13-2009 at 10:44am
Ted, I can go a little later if that is better for you.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2009 at 12:52pm
I should be able to make it tonight.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2009 at 8:18pm
No need to go later, but I'm a bit tired so might just race a little and let Jake race too.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-13-2009 at 9:32pm
Be right there!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-14-2009 at 1:05pm
Good racing last night. It's nice to see that Dirt 2 plays smoothly with 4 players online.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-14-2009 at 7:57pm
It was absolutely rock solid, wasn't it?  I was well impressed with that.

What's the deal with the buggies, fellas?  While I was heroically booming across a Moroccan desert in a brave but doomed attempt to catch Web's truck (and I didn't shove you out of the way, Jake.  I gave you some gentle directional guidance...), I could have sworn I heard one, two or three of you mention once or several times that you didn't like them much...
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-14-2009 at 9:53pm
Oh, I think they're awful.  Jake loves them.  I think they are hard to steer and are too sensitive to throttle inputs.  Jake loves them.  I think they are diabolical and don't stay in contact with the ground much.  Jake loves them.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-15-2009 at 12:20am
I can't stand them either. They are way to sensitive and I have such a hard time not spinning out when using them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12