Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Forza 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedForza 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forza 3
    Posted: 01-14-2010 at 11:47am
I thought I saw something about it on the Forza forum. I'd be happy with some new fictional tracks.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-14-2010 at 3:50pm
Some of the fictional tracks in the first Forza were very good indeed.  The three that stick in my mind are the Rio street course, Alpine Ring and Blue Mountains, and I'd be glad to see any or all of those returning.

Blue Mountains was influenced, to say the least of it, by the Mount Panorama circuit at Bathurst, which ToCA veterans may remember.  I'd love to see that in Forza 3, along with some other belting Aussie circuits - Eastern Creek, Symmons Plains, Surfer's Paradise.  They've got the Australian V8 Supercars in the game, so a few tracks from the series wouldn't hurt at all.

What about Infineon Raceway?  Watkins Glen?  Mosport and Brands are good shouts, koebner, and I'd nominate Oulton Park from the UK too.  Maybe somewhere like Imola, or Spa...

If they release just a handful of those, I'll pay whatever they want me to pay.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-15-2010 at 10:09am
I'm up to tournament championship 10 of 13 in my 6th and final season. I'm hoping to complete it this weekend.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-01-2010 at 9:18pm
It took longer than expected, but I just completed my sixth and final season. I'm going to concentrate on racing in individual events instead of continuing on in my 7th season.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-05-2010 at 5:58pm
Turn 10 is finally releasing a track pack on Feb 9th. Unfortunately, it's only 2 tracks:

Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-05-2010 at 8:29pm
Nurburgring is huge.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-05-2010 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by TedSGN

Nurburgring is huge.

The full Nurburgring is already in the game. The DLC tracks are the 3.23 mile Grand Prix Circuit and a smaller 2.24 mile sprint circuit.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-06-2010 at 11:40pm
That'll save me some money, then.  Not that there's anything wrong with the neue Nurburgring, but there's nothing especially right about the place either.  It's just there.  Automotive beige.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-11-2010 at 7:51am
Title update #4 has been released: Forza Motorsport 3 Title Update - 3/9/2010

I'm still hoping to get a group of people to race online with this one day.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-12-2010 at 4:14pm
I'd be down.The VIP stuff is now on marketplace,too.You get the test tracks,5 cars straight up and every gift car sent out by Turn 10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>