Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Derek, time to pop in Trials HD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDerek, time to pop in Trials HD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derek, time to pop in Trials HD
    Posted: 06-22-2010 at 4:18pm
I have bested you on a few of the medium and hard courses plus one of the extreme courses.  I have you by quite a bit on the track that forces you to use the little donkey 60cc bike.  Your times on the easier levels are just freaking impressive.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-22-2010 at 7:20pm
Wow, nice work!  Been months since I played, but it's great to have some new times to chase!
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-27-2010 at 2:20am
Well I am officially retiring this game. I got the silver on Inferno 2 and I think I will leave it at that.  Hopefully they will make a sequel for the game.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-01-2010 at 4:23pm
Every time I want to quit this game it sucks me back in. Now have all silver medals on the extreme tracks (including the DLC tracks).

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-01-2010 at 6:13pm
I told you it was "digital crack". That's why I won't go near it Wink.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 11:41am
Hey Brent, I just took a look at your scores for the first time last night.  Nice work!  Seeing someone else's name up there stoked a little bit of the competitive fires in me, so expect a run at your times soon. 

I've literally only played the expansion levels a few times each (pretty much no one else on my friends' list was playing at that time, and its no fun to chase yourself), so be warned!  I feel like I have much room to improve! :)

(Those first few Extreme scores you have, though, may be safe for a while!)
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 12:06pm
I doubt it will take you that long. Will keep an eye on the scores but have pretty much set aside Trials until the next DLC hits in November.

Off Topic: How is Limbo?  I enjoyed the demo but from all the reviews they say it can be completed in less than 5 hours.  Worth the $15?

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 4:36pm
I enjoyed Limbo, but I actually felt like it was a little bit too short and too easy for the $15. I personally don't see a lot of replay value there either. (Especially compared to what you get with something like Trials)

Cool environments, though, and neat visual design.  I'd probably recommend holding off for a sale.

I think I liked both of the earlier puzzle games, Braid and PB Winterbottom, better though.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-29-2010 at 5:09pm
Thanks saved me $15.  Will wait till it is on sale.

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-31-2010 at 10:10am
LOL, was going to start on Trials again last night but got distracted by Hydro Thunder!

I don't know if it's your kind of game at all, Brent, but we could chase leaderboard times on that one as well!

I only played the first two tracks so far, but I'm enjoying it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>