Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Hydro Thunder Online?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHydro Thunder Online?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hydro Thunder Online?
    Posted: 10-23-2010 at 12:11pm
It's $5.  A no-brainer pick-up for me.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-23-2010 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Derek

It's $5.  A no-brainer pick-up for me.

Same here. I already purchased my points for this and the RDR expansion pack which also comes out this week.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-27-2010 at 8:30am
I downloaded the Tempest pack this morning and tried out "Atlantis" and "Castle Von Doom". Both are fun and I'm working on winning enough credits to open up the "Bermuda Triangle", which I have high hopes for.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-28-2010 at 9:07am
I think the tracks are pretty good, though Atlantis wasn't quite as exciting as I had hoped.  The Castle reminds me of old Jet Moto levels, where you spin around and the end and come back in the same direction against oncoming traffic, and Bermuda is full of some really fun and trippy stuff. (Which I won't spoil, Jason! )
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-28-2010 at 9:19am
I made it to the Bermuda Triangle last night - it reminds me of the Area 51 track. Overall, a nice job for $5.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-28-2010 at 9:50am
There are sections where they actually make you feel you are in open ocean.  Loved that part!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-28-2010 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Derek

There are sections where they actually make you feel you are in open ocean.  Loved that part!

Yes, and I love using the sinking ship as a ramp at the very end of the race.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123