Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 11 Info Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 11 Info Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 11 Info Thread
    Posted: 09-04-2010 at 3:33pm
My copy just shipped via Fed Ex.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-04-2010 at 6:23pm
Mine just shipped UPS.  Now all we need is someone getting it via DHL and we have the trifecta.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-05-2010 at 1:18am
UPS and in transit from Coffeyville, KS.  Says 9/7, but I'll probably get it on the 8th......island living.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-05-2010 at 8:38am
Originally posted by TedSGN

UPS and in transit from Coffeyville, KS.  Says 9/7, but I'll probably get it on the 8th......island living.

If that happens, make sure you contact Amazon and get reimbursed for the shipping.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2010 at 1:47pm
Wow that was really quick for me, on my doorstep by noon. Installing it now and playing it tonight.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2010 at 5:10pm
I have to say that the Ulitmate hockey team is more enjoyable than I anticipated. It helps you can play against the computer as the two time I tried taking on an opponent, I got killed.  There are plenty of good hockey players out there.  There are also plenty of players who will buy up a bunch of packs to have a team full of all-stars.  I ran into that on both occasions.  I have one NHL player from the free pack they give you.  These guys had 5 or more already.

Also I created a SGN hockey club.  The only person I could send an invite to was Jason, since he already has the game.

Team name is:  SGN HC    you should be able to search for it and request to be on the team.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2010 at 5:45pm
Bad weather kept the plane grounded this morning (we get our UPS initial deliver by small aircraft) so it didn't make it to the island until the trucks left.  I have to wait until tomorrow :(
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2010 at 8:34pm
They need to town down the broken sticks. I broke three in one game. There was more wood on the ice than at a sex party in a Swedish Ice Hotel.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-07-2010 at 8:56pm
There's a broken sticks slider you can adjust. I've been having intermittent internet issues all day, but I'm hoping to be online at some point tonight.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-09-2010 at 9:25am
Despite my better judgment I picked this up, based on all the really high praise from folks I tend to agree with.

If you are feeling up for a game, please feel free to send me an invite if you see me online.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>