Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 11 Info Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 11 Info Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 11 Info Thread
    Posted: 11-09-2010 at 6:41pm
Full patch notes have been released:

NHL Patch Notes
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-09-2010 at 7:34pm
Maybe I missed it but I did not see where they fixed the custom cameras.  Not a big deal to change it each time but it sure would be nice to have this feature work.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-12-2010 at 8:51am
Patch and tuner update are now available for the XB360.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-12-2010 at 10:05am
Downloading it now, let's just hope it patches in a few goals for me.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-30-2010 at 11:30pm
With all NHL teams now releasing their alternate jerseys, here is the code that will unlock the NHL alternates in NHL 11:

bcxkg8fkx3h4m3p5

Tuner Set 2.01 was just released too:

"Just wanted to let the community know that there will be a tuner version 2.01 released tonight at 2am. Before anyone comes up with wild theories and speculations of what is going into the tuner and what's being changed with this update, I will make it clear that there is only ONE change in this tuner. Literally one change. The change is as follows.

Auto Back Skate will now always be set to ON for offline gameplay ONLY

We saw some threads from user's regarding Auto Back Skate not functioning properly when set to ON for offline gameplay. Upon further investigation we realized there was a knock on bug from one of our patch fixes. This only affects OFFLINE gameplay. There is no change to online gameplay whatsoever. The solution that we have come up with for this issue is as follows. Offline users wishing to have Auto Back Skate defaulted to off can continue to play on tuner version 2.0. Offline users wishing to have Auto Back Skate defaulted to on, can play with tuner version 2.01."

Was hoping to try these out tonight, but I got stuck with a fussy baby while my wife caught up on sleep.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-01-2010 at 12:16am
Found the absolute sweet spot in sliders for Jake and my shared dynasty.  We're in our fourth season now since inception (NHL 09) and this is the best (most fun, challenging, with realistic stats results) season yet.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-01-2010 at 10:58am
I've been having the most fun with this version in my offline season as well.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-01-2010 at 3:33pm
I've played NHL 11 more than any previous version in recent memory.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-09-2010 at 5:31pm
Edit: Already posted. Embarrassed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456