Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Mini NHL 11 league?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMini NHL 11 league?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
All-Star
All-Star

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mini NHL 11 league?
    Posted: 09-21-2010 at 8:43am
Nice job Jason.

Anyone got any tips for a dude who seems to send every shot directly into the center of the goalie's chest?
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-21-2010 at 12:33pm
EA needs to allow "Auto Aim" in unranked games online.  They have discussed it in the past but still not available.  That would be a big help for me as I have that same problem. 

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-21-2010 at 8:46pm
Good game Derek, I was amazed I got to the Penalty Shootout.   Even more amazed I won a few faceoffs. Embarrassed

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-21-2010 at 9:28pm
That was a lot of fun.  I outshot you, but you limited me to very few good opportunities.  Nice D.

Crapshoot win in the shootout.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 8:36am
Hey Jason, Brent lost to me in OT, so he should get 1 point.  Can we set up the scoring so that an OT loss awards 1 point?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Derek

Hey Jason, Brent lost to me in OT, so he should get 1 point.  Can we set up the scoring so that an OT loss awards 1 point?

I may be able to replace the Forfeit Loss (-1) with OT Loss (+1). I'll keep you posted.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 9:32am
Originally posted by JasonSGN

Originally posted by Derek

I may be able to replace the Forfeit Loss (-1) with OT Loss (+1). I'll keep you posted.

I got it to work. There's now an option for OT Win and OT Loss when submitting your scores. An OT loss will give now give the losing team one point. I went ahead and updated your game and it worked perfectly.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 12:19pm
Thanks for mentioning that Derek. I need all the points I can get.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 12:55pm
Just a heads up for my future games, I will need to go in and edit my custom camera before the puck drops. I tried to live with the action camera against Derek but it keeps you too far away from the action half of the time.  Hopefully a patch will cure this.

Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-22-2010 at 6:10pm
Jason, want to get our second game in tonight?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>