Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Trials HD 'Big Thrills' DLC Coming Dec. 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTrials HD 'Big Thrills' DLC Coming Dec. 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trials HD 'Big Thrills' DLC Coming Dec. 1
    Posted: 12-10-2010 at 8:46am
Good!  That's the way I like to play! :)  Take 'em all down! 

I need to get back to some of the tracks on the first pack.  When I got 'em right away, hardly anyone on my friends list was playing, so I didn't put much time into chasing anyone because no one was there.  I then stopped playing for a pretty long while, and I come back to see most of my times obliterated by quite a few people. 

Got one of those back last night as well.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-10-2010 at 2:07pm
Don't forget about those extreme tracks, you have some catching up to do there.  I will try to have all the hard tracks back by the weekend. Wink

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-14-2010 at 10:24am
I managed to get a couple of extremes, though I expect you'll have them back before too long.

Been eking my way into first on some of the first DLC pack's medium and hards, too. 

Please come take some of the mediums and easy's, as I only have bronze in some there, and I want to chase to improve! :)
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-14-2010 at 1:45pm
I will give the med and easy a look but normally your times are beyond my abilities.  I took a few hard from you this weekend (did not have much time to play) but fear you have them back already.  Will definitely look into the extremes.

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-14-2010 at 2:39pm
You should be able to get some of the new pack easy and mediums back, as I only gave many of them a couple of tries.  Some of the older and original ones will be much tighter.

Some of your small amount of falls on some of the extreme tracks are just sick.  No idea how you managed some of those.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-14-2010 at 3:06pm
Having OCD helps. Wink  Of course the guys that sicken me are the ones who can fly through them with no falls and get through it without any stoppages.  On the middle Extreme track from this new DLC there are people making it through in under 30 seconds.

Those guys need to seek help or play something other than Trials HD on occasion.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-14-2010 at 7:51pm
Okay I got a few of the easy and medium tracks back.  A couple I am not fond of and won't even try again.  I had to get my two babies back (extreme tracks) with hopefully a enough distance that you won't be beating them in a day.  Now time to work on the non extreme tracks but I am taking a day or so off from the game to let my thumb heal. Embarrassed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12