Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Availability and Match Arrangements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAvailability and Match Arrangements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 29>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Availability and Match Arrangements
    Posted: 05-25-2006 at 10:22pm
Hope everything is okay on your end.  Lose connection?

I guess we'll call it a rainout and try again another day.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-26-2006 at 5:55am
Not sure what happened. The "Traffic/Delay" display kept blinking on my screen so I waited and eventually we were disconnected. I tried to log back onto MLB two more times and it keep failing (even though my Internet connection was fine) so I decided to go to bed.

Let me know when you're available again.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-26-2006 at 8:56am
I got 'Jasonsgn disconnected,' and then was bumped out to the online menu...I was still logged in.  I waited just a little bit to see if you would pop back on, and when you didn't, I posted here.  I figured it might have been too late for you to re-start anyway.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-26-2006 at 10:18am
I didn't want to start another game at 11:30pm but I would have liked to get back online to let you know that.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-28-2006 at 10:56am
Anyone down for a game on this glorious Sunday?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-31-2006 at 6:49pm
Just an FYI, I'm leaving tomorrow morning (Thursday 6/1) for vacation and won't be back until Sunday (6/4).
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2006 at 10:28am
Starting Friday 6/9 I should be more available for league games.  I'll try to get back into a 1 per week groove again.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-04-2006 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Ted_L

Starting Friday 6/9 I should be more available for league games.  I'll try to get back into a 1 per week groove again.

That's good to hear. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm looking forward to jumping back into some league games on a regular basis.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-05-2006 at 11:35am
I have yet to play against two members of the league!  Now is the time to hit me, guys, with a Yankees lineup that is decimated! :)
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-05-2006 at 11:48am
Originally posted by webdanzer

I have yet to play against two members of the league!  Now is the time to hit me, guys, with a Yankees lineup that is decimated! :)

Kevin and Seth are on vacation so it's either me or Ted. Let me know what nights are good for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 29>