Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Availability and Match Arrangements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAvailability and Match Arrangements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Availability and Match Arrangements
    Posted: 04-12-2006 at 2:34pm
Web,

Are you going to be available on Friday or Saturday night for a game? If so, I may let you and Ted play tonight and play against you this weekend instead.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 2:40pm
Friday would work, but Saturday would be doubtful.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 2:47pm
Do you want to shoot for Friday then? We could start as late as you'd like.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 3:28pm
Okay, that's fine.

Ted, since you're left coast, lemme know if 11pm EDT works for you tonight.

We can do our '4-15' game, so I'll host and be home.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 3:57pm
It works for me.  I'll see you at 11.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 11:31pm
GG, Ted!  I was in trouble every inning, it seemed!
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-12-2006 at 11:46pm
Great game Web.  If I wouldn't get picked off so much I might actually threaten you.  A-Rod is freakin unstoppable in this game.  I tried to bean him when you had a man on first, but the pitch didn't go far enough inside and I wasn't going to risk a wild pitch with Damon on first.  I really wanted to bean him after you beaned Betancourt.

I'm still convinced that the game decides to not let you be in control at times, but the games are competitive and the stuff happens on both sides. 

Oh and what about Beltre going warning track on every at bat?
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-13-2006 at 6:15am
Score?
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-13-2006 at 10:37am
4 to 1, NYY over SEA.

I have no idea how to update the league page. :)
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-13-2006 at 10:47am
Originally posted by webdanzer

4 to 1, NYY over SEA.

I have no idea how to update the league page. :)

Q: I just played an opponent in a League Game, how do I report the game and who it was against?

A: All scores and standings are updated as soon as game scores are reported. The Game Winner Only reports the score. You will need to log in to the League System to report scores. There is also a League link at the top of every page. All scores and standings are updated as soon as game scores are reported.

To Report Scores:

• Log in to the League System (if you haven't already) on the League Home page.
  • Click on the 'Schedule' link of the league you would like to report a score for.
  • The schedule for that league will be shown. You can filter the schedule by Day, Week, Month or Season or by individual months by clicking on the appropriate link.
  • Find the game you want to report on and click the  button to the right of the listing (If you hover your mouse over this link it will display 'Update'). You will then be able to report the final score, boxscore for each inning and player stats (not necessary). Click the 'Update Game' button at the bottom and you're done.

The standings will now reflect the Game Report you just entered.

Each player will be able to edit the game results for their games only. Admins will be able to edit game results for any game and any team. Admins also have the ability to change/delete games.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>