Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Game Reports Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGame Reports Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Game Reports Thread
    Posted: 04-14-2006 at 1:44pm
I'll have to see about stopping that early streak...

Bring on Andy!

Big smile
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-15-2006 at 12:02am
Yanks win 6-1...A-Rod with a blast, and Mussina goes 9.

Jason, I just noticed that the league stats don't seem to keep decimals for IP.  Pettitte should have had 4.2, but it just shows up as 4. 
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-15-2006 at 12:04am
Originally posted by webdanzer

Yanks win 6-1...A-Rod with a blast, and Mussina goes 9.

Jason, I just noticed that the league stats don't seem to keep decimals for IP.  Pettitte should have had 4.2, but it just shows up as 4. 

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'll see if I can fix it. The main function is to show who the starting for the game was though.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-15-2006 at 12:07am
Cool.

I'm gonna eventually get killed giving up all of these hits.  I give up a lot (To both Jason and Ted so far) but manage to escape most of the time.

That can't last.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2006 at 11:50pm
Seattle wins 8-4!  Mariners play good situational ball and get the big hits, while the Yanks jack 4 with no one on base and have all sorts of trouble in the outfield.  Ichiro proves to be disruptive on the basepaths, and Seattle gets Jeter out in the eighth with the tying runs on base.

GG, Ted!
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-19-2006 at 11:56pm
Posted in the arrangement threads as well, but fantastic game Web!  What a game!  I thought that muffed steal attempt with Ichiro getting thrown out at home was going to end up costing me the game cause at that point I was only up 1.  I realized I pressed the wrong button and tried to cancel the steal, but couldn't do it.  Turns out the offense just kept churning them out for me Smile.  Mariners giving the Yanks some game at Safeco!
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2006 at 12:09am
Don't forget to post your win on the ladder, too!

I used all of my relief pitchers except for Mo.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2006 at 5:59am
You know what's funny, I'm just as anxious to see the scores of our league games when I wake up in the morning as I am with real sports scores LOL. I knew you guys had a late game and the first thing I did this morning was check for the score.

Impressive win Ted.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2006 at 8:48am
Damn straight that was impressive.  I woke up thinking about it: 15 hits and 4 runs??  In the clutch, Ted was as impressive in the field as he was at the plate.

LOL, Jason.  I remember (back in the days when I went to bed at a decent hour) how annoyed I used to be when the Yanks were on the west coast.  Even the morning paper never carried the results.

Now, those games starting at 10:30 are like the best time for me to watch a game! :)
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-20-2006 at 10:12am
It was really fun having such a high scoring game on All Star too.  12 total runs!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>