Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: ESPN NFL 2K5 Enhancement Pack (Xbox)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedESPN NFL 2K5 Enhancement Pack (Xbox)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ESPN NFL 2K5 Enhancement Pack (Xbox)
    Posted: 06-13-2006 at 12:18pm
Wow I read this and was giddy as a schoolgirl.

Memory card in hand and getting ready to try this bad boy out.

NFL 2K5 Enhancement Pak! (XBOX ONLY)

We've seen the other games, and we're not impressed. NFL 2K5 is STILL the best football game on the planet...
... and it just got better!

I give to you, the NFL 2K5 Enhancement Pak... It's not just another update; it's a whole new ball game!

*XBOX Action Replay required*

NO ACTION REPLAY? NO PROBLEM! Just send your XBOX memory card to me and I'll do the rest!
Click Here for details!

It is HIGHLY recommended that you read ALL instructions. For those who may not have time to read on at the moment, here are all the features available for download:

Update to info for the "BcastMode", "DramaMode" and "OnFieldCam" files (5/19/06) on page 3

1. *NEW!* 2006 NFL Rosters with 2006 rookie class and *New* 127/64 Aggression Model (Posted 6/2/06)

2. *NEW!* NFL Films Drama Mode (you must read further for activation instructions) Update to info (5/20/06) on page 4 Click here to read

3. Drama Mode Music Files Update to info (5/19/06) on page 3 Click here to read

4. *NEW!* ESPN NFL On-Field Cam

5. *NEW!* ESPN NFL Broadcast Mode (you must read further for activation instructions)

EXTRAS

6. Classic Teams (Special thanks to "sportsgeist")

7. Super Bowl Fields: Use VIP name “CelebToy” exactly as it is typed here

8. Finn's NFL 2K5 Editor: A must-have for roster updates, schedule and attribute changes. You’ll need this in order to activate the 2006 Schedule. If you experience any issues with your franchise file after running the file through Finn's editor, you'll want to contact Finn for support.

NOTE: For those who may be confused about getting the files, all you have to do is put your mouse over the feature names you see above, and either right or left click it... Piece of cake.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-13-2006 at 1:09pm
Well not so giddy now. The roster attributes for rookies are questionable at best as they are all rated too high.

Cedric Humes is now the Steelers best runner with a 92 rating? I don;t think so.

The first camera view is something you make on your own in custom camera.   The other one is pretty neat though (broadcast) but I doubt I would play with it.

Well at least I got the NFL Films Music out of this. Of course it seems odd that 2Ksports would allow people to link to a site that let's you take copyrighted music. I am sure the NFL or EA will find out about this and nix it, and rightly so.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
 Post Reply Post Reply