Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: NHL 2K7 only $19.99
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNHL 2K7 only $19.99

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NHL 2K7 only $19.99
    Posted: 09-16-2006 at 6:57pm
For Xboxers,there is a good rosters/settings file at Flyermania.com.
Although the shot mechanics aren't mapped to the right stick you can still shoot with it,especially in close.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-16-2006 at 9:56pm
Randy was always such a top notch guy.  Glad to see he's still mucking and grinding with rosters.  I haven't talked to him since the old Thunderpuck days.  If I'm not mistaken he was still making special rosters for NHL 2001 in 2005.  Maybe even longer as far as I know.
koebner View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Quote koebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-17-2006 at 3:06pm
Yeah,he got a 360, then apparently got rid of it and is going to do current gen rosters for NHL 07 and 2K7 this season.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-21-2006 at 9:40pm
I've made the move to the right-analog stick passing in NHL 07 and really enjoy the new dimension it brings to the game. My concern is what will happen next year: will EA use the right-anlog stick for passing or shooting? I'd love a scheme where you'd use it for both. If not, I hope EA offers the gamer the option of using it for either one or the other.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-04-2006 at 10:01pm
I am finally ready to admit that NHL 07 may possibly be the best $20 ($30 - $10 gift card @ Target) I've ever spent. The graphics, controls and most importantly, the fun factor, are all tops in my book.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2006 at 6:10am
While some "video game gurus" may dismiss NHL 07, they should not overlook the fact that it's FUN to play. I think some people need to be reminded that these are video GAMES.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2006 at 10:34am
Which gurus are you talking about?  Is there some juicy forum whining going on somewhere I would enjoy reading?  Smile
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2006 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Ted_L

Which gurus are you talking about?  Is there some juicy forum whining going on somewhere I would enjoy reading?  Smile

I so tired of hearing about all of the "tests" that people run on these games. Just play the damn game. It's fine if you don't like the game, but don't judge the game solely on the "tests" performed on it.

Don't even get me started with sliders...
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2006 at 11:17am

Oh, I stopped reading Bill Harris blog about a year ago.  We live in the age of the critic and it has become tiresome.  Nike's slogan is Just Do It.  I think mine is going to be Just Play.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-05-2006 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Ted_L

Nike's slogan is Just Do It.  I think mine is going to be Just Play.

Clap I'll second that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>