Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The Dynasty Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Dynasty Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Dynasty Thread
    Posted: 12-20-2006 at 8:46pm
Hey Brent,

Want some business?  My father-in-law called me tonight and I asked if I'd do a website for the Heating and Air company he works for.  Since he's based in Akron, I'd be working with the owner's son via phone and e-mail, which you could do just as well.

I'm really not that interested.  If you are, let me know ASAP, and I'll put you in touch with the guy.

Thanks,

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-20-2006 at 8:54pm
Appreciate the offer but right now I have a ton on my plate (advertising has helped create quite a workload) and would hate to get you in trouble with the in-laws.

I do thank you for considering me. If they are not in a big rush I am sure I could put something together. What all are they looking for?

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-20-2006 at 9:38pm
Back on topic:

The NY Giants crushed the Seattle Seahawks to start the season 3-0. Eli Manning is leading the league in TD passes and Tiki Barber leads the league in rushing.

Here's the problem I've always had with EA football games: Pro is too easy and All-Pro is too hard Ermm. It is nice to actually win some games though Wink.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-20-2006 at 10:32pm
Confused
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-25-2007 at 2:44pm
Career mode in MLB is still going strong for me.  Finished up the 2008 season with a 2.66 ERA, going 11-2 as a reliever (I came in as long or middle relief in a lot of games and then made comebacks) for the Mets.  Now it's 2009 and I'm slotted in as third in the rotation... just a 21-year-old fireballer with a bright future in front of me.  We did get bounced from the divisional series by the Pirates in '08, though.  The Pirates!
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-25-2007 at 4:35pm
I'm planning on starting my NASCAR 07 season tonight.

Seth, I just noticed the links to your blogs - good stuff. Now I know where your handle came from.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-25-2007 at 10:03pm
NASCAR 07 (PS2)
Season Length: 11 Races
Level: Rookie
Race Length: Medium (12%)
Driver: Tony Stewart

First Race: Daytona 500
Starting Position: 43/43
Finished: 2/43

Tony Stewart makes a lot of enemies as he bangs his way to a second place finish in the Daytona 500.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-26-2007 at 1:46pm
Reminds me to start a few new ones now that I have another 360.  Going to use some athletically challenged teams.

NCAA07 - Mississippi St (All-American)
Preseason

CH2K7 - North Texas (All-Conferfence)
Preseason

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-26-2007 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Brent

Reminds me to start a few new ones now that I have another 360.  Going to use some athletically challenged teams.

NCAA07 - Mississippi St (All-American)
Preseason

CH2K7 - North Texas (All-Conferfence)
Preseason

What?  You got another one?!  Man...  You might be the only guy that flip-flops on gaming more than me! Smile

Kevin
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-26-2007 at 11:54pm
Second Race
Starting Position: 43/43
Finished: 2/43

Once again Tony Stewart works his way from the back of the pack to finish in 2nd place.

Third Race
Starting Position: 1/43
Finished: 31/43

Tony Stewart takes the Pole and finishes in a disappointing 31st place after leading most of the race.

Season Standings: Tony Stewart is currently in 6th place and 65 points behind the leader (Dale Earnhardt Jr).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>