Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Posted: 03-06-2007 at 8:15pm
I cluttered the other one up so bad I decided to start a new one.

Oh and for the title. Something about the original you many not have known.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-06-2007 at 9:18pm
LOLLOLLOL

I actually show Breaking 2: The Electric Boogaloo in the movies when I was a teenager. That was back during my pot-smoking days.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-07-2007 at 1:45am
LOL is that Jean Claude Van Damme (or however you spell his name)?  He told my buddy to F off once!  LOL
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-07-2007 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Ted_L

LOL is that Jean Claude Van Damme (or however you spell his name)?

Sure is.

He told my buddy to F off once!  LOL

Do tell.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-07-2007 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Jason

LOLLOLLOL

I actually show Breaking 2: The Electric Boogaloo in the movies when I was a teenager. That was back during my pot-smoking days.

Even worse was the fact I saw both, a couple times and did not have the excuse of being stoned while doing so. Tongue 

Oh yea and on the dynasties...  Working on getting Brenda's stats up so I can play in the Tour.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-07-2007 at 7:29pm

LOL is that Jean Claude Van Damme (or however you spell his name)?  He told my buddy to F off once!  LOL

LOL...  I was at a conference with a fellow employee who used to work in Hollywood, and he happened to work on one of Van Damme's films years ago.  Well, Van Damme demanded some kind of frape latte crapaccino thingy every morning (before Starbucks and all these other places that sell this stuff now) and the guy brought him the wrong stuff!  He basically threw the coffee at him and told him to "F Off,"  LOL...

Kevin
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-08-2007 at 6:37pm
see page 2 for dynasty...

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-09-2007 at 1:28am

Originally posted by Jason

Do tell.

I used to work for Arrowhead Water (Poland Spring to you east coasters and Ozarka to you Texas dudes) as a route salesman and a friend of mine was promoted and transferred to the LA branch.  He was running a vacation route and came to Jean Claude's house and the card said specifically to not ring the bell.  Jean Claude never returned empty bottles and we got paid on those in those days so relief drivers were always going for the extra empties because it was easy cash.  you made about 75 cents carrying a 45lb bottle in and about 50 cents coming out with the empty.  10 extra empties is lunch that day and you're not taking anything out of the regular guy's pocket since he gets paid for whatever you do that day as well.

So Dave rings the bell because there's a butt load of empties up there.  And it's like 7:30 in the morning TongueBig%20smile.  Well a sleepy sounding Belgian answers the intercom with a "What!".  Dave says "Arrowhead Water" and Jean Claude says rather unamused "Just leave it at the door!".  Dave says "But I need the empties" and Jean Claude yells and Dave said YELLS into the intercom "F*** OFF!!!"

Kind of anticlimactic, but it sure tickled Dave to piss off that guy.  He said he did it more to see what he would do than anything else.

I pissed off David Lee Roth's secretary once, so there.

Threadjack over.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-11-2007 at 12:14pm

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-12-2007 at 2:33pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>