Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Posted: 03-13-2007 at 1:44am

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-15-2007 at 10:27am
move along nothing to see here Embarrassed

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-17-2007 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Brent

Edit: As soon as I say this the roommates pick up Fight Night 3 and pays of Virtua Tennis 3.  LOL

I came close to picking up Fight Night 3 while at Target today but decided to save the money for some DVD's. I was surprised to see Fight Night in a "Greatest Hits" case. I don't think I've ever seen another EA Sports game in one of those cases.

On another note, I just finished racing my longest NASCAR race EVER - 50 laps at Daytona (42 minutes to complete). I've always raced "Short" races in all of the NASCAR games I've owned (NASCAR 99, 2003, 2005 & 2007) and finally gave a "Long" race a shot. What a rush!!! It wasn't until the 2nd to last lap that I was finally able to pass Tony Stewart for 1st place and just barely held on to win the race. The fight to pass him had lasted a few laps and was one of the most tense and enjoyable times I've had with a NASCAR game.

Another nice touch to the race was that I was finally forced to pit twice during a race whereas I'd never have to pit at all in the short races. It added so much more depth and enjoyment to game now that I had to manage my tires/gas and pit stops.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-18-2007 at 5:03pm
Yep that is the one we got "Greatest Hits" a bargain at $29.99. All we do now is play multiplayer and I am having more fun gaming then I have in quite a while.  Takes me back to the days of NES Tecmo Bowl tourneys we had back when I was in school.

Co-Op + Gears Of War = Thumbs%20Up

I might just actually finish a non-sports game.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-22-2007 at 1:23am
Never say never (well I think you guys know me well enough). I have been reinvograted the past few days with all the multiplatyer matches that I am going to give my dynasty a kick start.  Smaller scale of course.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-22-2007 at 10:42pm

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-05-2007 at 1:03am

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-07-2007 at 10:47pm

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2007 at 8:39am
This is not really Dynasty related but I finally won my first race at Talledega (47 laps) after a bunch of top 10 finishes there. One of the things that made a difference was that I wasn't penalized additional seconds for entering pit row too fast on my 3 pit stops during the race. Entering pit row going over 70mph has been my achilles heal in NASCAR just like Delay of Game penalties are in NCAA Football.

For the record, I used Denny Hamlin's #11 Fed Ex Ground Monte Carlo last night and slingshot past Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the final turn of the race for the victory.

K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-15-2007 at 8:32pm
Jason, when you wake up in the morning, do you piss excellence?!  Big%20smile

(Been watching that movie over and over on Starz this weekend!)

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>