Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynasty Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Posted: 10-31-2007 at 5:10pm
Good stuff.  Clap

I look forward to future updates.

* please make sure that my walk up music is Rock - not country Wink

Oh and who are Chris, Seth and Derek?

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Brent

Oh and who are Chris, Seth and Derek?

Zeppo, Slumberland and Wendanzer.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Brent

* please make sure that my walk up music is Rock - not country Wink

You got it.
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Ted_L

I'm doing mine in the spirit of Adam's old football thread at another site where he created his team using forum members.

Mate, I can't believe someone else remembers that.  I've still got one of the write-ups on my computer - it's about the only thing I managed to salvage from CG between site closures and catastrophic OS failures.  Anyway...looking forward to hearing more on this, Ted; I love this kind of stuff.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 7:47pm
Adam,

Remember that kid who you made a starting forward and I was the sub or the 2nd striker?  I can't remember his name, but your write-ups about him were hilarious, constantly sending satellites into orbit.  I think he was only 16 or so at the time.  I wonder what he is doing these days.

Edit:  Now I remember Deedub was part of his name.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 8:11pm
"Fiery and emotional" = "cries like a baby when he strikes out!"

Smile

Looking forward to it, Ted.  Although, I'm pretty sure I probably couldn't live up to my virtual counterpart in the game.  Oh well, I play to live vicariously, anyway.  Let me know when I get thrown out for the first time!

Kevin
GB_Simo View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote GB_Simo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 8:14pm
Ted, that was Dave Webster - he was SportsJunkie, then re-registered as DeeDub87 when CG had its forum upgrade.  I did have him as an MSN Messenger contact but I've not heard anything of him for a good couple of years now - I didn't know him all that well but he seemed a decent enough fella.  My main memory of his virtual incarnation, apart from his determination to disrupt the US space programme every time he had a sight of goal, is that whenever he was on the pitch the AI players used to spend the entire match seeing how far they could kick him.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 8:57pm

Jason Sundberg (3B) - Plays the corner well with a solid arm.  Enjoys a healthy rivalry with RF Ted Leiker.  Also seem impervious to heckling at the plate and also to the teasings of teammate and friend Brent.

You forgot to mention:

With his great looks and incredible body, Jason is quite popular with the ladies. He's also known to apply wedgies to Brent in the clubhouse.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 9:21pm
Added
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-31-2007 at 9:25pm

Added

LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>