Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Guitar Hero II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGuitar Hero II

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guitar Hero II
    Posted: 05-28-2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Slumberland

This is one franchise where I definitely felt like I'd had enough after the first entry.

Hmm you might be on to something. LOL

I just can't play game on hard. My fingers do not allow for the use of the orange button. I 5 stared everything on medium but the extra button on hard was just too much. A Guitar Hero I am not.

Edit:  I am slowly getting 4-5 stars on hard but man my hands are cramping up. Cool  Still closer to a Guitar Zero then a Hero but a little patience is helping, that and the practice section.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2007 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Slumberland

This is one franchise where I definitely felt like I'd had enough after the first entry.

To each his own...  I played my share of GH I on the EBgames kiosk but never owned it. We bought two guitars to play co-op which was a big selling point for when friends come over.  One plays the lead and the other plays bass or rythym, which for me adds a lot to the game.  Plus the ability to go head to head on the same song.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2007 at 12:03pm
I've never even tried Guitar Hero I or II. I've heard nothing but good things about though.
Slumberland View Drop Down
All-Star
All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Slumberland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2007 at 9:53am
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-25-2007 at 1:16am
One sign of a really good game is one that you suck at it, yet can't put it down.

I struggle on medium, of course I have never played the guitar.

Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-24-2007 at 2:14am
Just picked it up tonight.  Will rock some tomorrow!

Post Reply Post Reply