Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Locker Room (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Sports Gaming Nation Archive : The Locker Room
Subject Topic: Fight Night Round 3 Pricing Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Toper
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: December 20 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote Toper

Toper wrote:
Jason wrote:

sportdan30 wrote:
It's just not fun going online with this game because of the "haymaker" abuse.

That's why I never play against random people online. Playing against the right opponent (like I do with Ted) makes all the difference.

You know, when I think about it, I haven't had a problem with random opponents yet on the 360 (knock on wood).  I think a positive side effect of the 360's higher price point is that it has kinda priced itself out of the "teen" market.  As a result, I'm finding a good deal more of "mature" gamers when I play, which is both surprising and refreshing.

Back to Top View Toper's Profile Search for other posts by Toper

Ted

Online Status: Offline
Posted: December 20 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged Quote Ted

Toper wrote:
Toper wrote:
Jason wrote:

sportdan30 wrote:
It's just not fun going online with this game because of the "haymaker" abuse.

That's why I never play against random people online. Playing against the right opponent (like I do with Ted) makes all the difference.

You know, when I think about it, I haven't had a problem with random opponents yet on the 360 (knock on wood).  I think a positive side effect of the 360's higher price point is that it has kinda priced itself out of the "teen" market.  As a result, I'm finding a good deal more of "mature" gamers when I play, which is both surprising and refreshing.

I guess I'm one of the scant few who have had countless good times with random opponents.  My xbox live friends list is populated with as many previous randoms as people that I searched out to add (DSP, etc...)  I have my own theories on why that is, but suffice it to say that I agree that there is no better gaming than with playing a good buddy.  That good buddy just might have been yesterday's random opponent though.

SGN NCAA Football 06 Season Champion University of Kentucky Widcats 5-6 (2-0)
Back to Top View Ted's Profile Search for other posts by Ted Visit Ted's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version