Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Locker Room (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 Sports Gaming Nation Archive : The Locker Room
Subject Topic: OT: Desperate Housewives Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Jason
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: December 29 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged Quote Jason

I bought a copy of 'Desperate Housewives: Season 1' for my wife as a Christmas gift. My wife has wanted to see this show for the longest time and always missed it for a number of reasons. We've seen bits and pieces of episodes, but had never seen an entire episode until we watched the first two episodes last night on DVD.

After watching them, I understand why people talk about this series so much and are hooked on it - it's excellent. I would've watch more episodes if I didn't have to get up early in the morning. The show is funny and interesting with alot of strange things going on. I can't wait to see how some of these storylines end. For anyone that hasn't seen it, I recommend you give it a shot. I only wish it were on HBO instead of ABC. This show would be even better without the restrictions of network television.

Back to Top View Jason's Profile Search for other posts by Jason Visit Jason's Homepage

sportdan30

Posted: December 29 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote sportdan30

It's definitely a great show IMO.  What I like most about the show is that the storylines do not tend to drag on and on like they do with most dramas on tv.  In addition, the roles of each character portrayed are perfect. 

My only concern is the longevity of the series.  My wife and I have been watching from the beginning, but I'm starting to sense that by season three or four, storylines may perhaps become a bit too corny and out there for the normal viewer.  You wonder how much they can push the limits until it becomes too much.  

Back to Top View sportdan30's Profile Search for other posts by sportdan30

Jason
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: December 31 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote Jason

This show is definitely addicting. My wife and I stayed up until 1:30am watching this show (5 episodes). We would have watched another episode if my son didn't wake up.

Back to Top View Jason's Profile Search for other posts by Jason Visit Jason's Homepage

Jason
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: January 04 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged Quote Jason

My wife and I finished watching seaon one of Desperate Housewives last night. This show has dominated our nights for the past week and it's going to feel like we have so much free time now .

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This forum has been locked by a forum administrator.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version