Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: Kevin and Webdanzer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKevin and Webdanzer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevin and Webdanzer
    Posted: 02-10-2006 at 8:57pm
Sorry for the public post, but it's easier then separate PM's.

I'm probably going to get a PS2slim because I want a progressive scan dvd player.  If I do I'm willing to sell my used PS2 and network adapter separately.  Web, I think you are in the market for a used one since yours is dying and Kev I think you are still looking for that adapter.  I'll ask below market on both of them to save you guys money.  The adapter works perfectly.  The console has the cover of the tray missing and is purely a cosmetic defect.  It has never given me a lick of trouble and works perfectly.  Original box included on the console.  Let me know if either one of you guys are interested.

Ted
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-10-2006 at 10:29pm

I'm interested, Ted...  what's your price for the adapter?

Kevin

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-11-2006 at 1:19am
$10 including the network disc, but I can't sell one without being able to sell the other so we'll have to see if Web (or someone else) wants the PS2.  I'm more than happy to sell it to you if I can find a buyer for the PS2.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-11-2006 at 6:58am

Ok...  We'll see what Web says.  I don't know of anyone else in the market for a PS2.  Keep me posted.

Thanks,

Kevin

Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-13-2006 at 1:48pm

Hey Ted, thanks for the offer.  I also responded via PM.

I'm going to go with the slim unit myself once the old unit dies for good. 

I really appreciate the lookin' out though, so thanks!!!

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-13-2006 at 4:24pm
Thanks for responding guys.  I guess I'll order the slim online and put my console up on ebay. 

Kevin, as soon as I get the slim I'll send you the adapter and its disc.

Ted
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-13-2006 at 6:57pm

Great!  Still $10, plus shipping?  Let me know what you think is fair...

Kevin

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-13-2006 at 7:04pm
I was thinking more along the lines of $10 including shipping.  I think you can find new ones for $20 if you search hard enough so half that is fair to me.  I'll just be glad if you get online with us within a few weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply