Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: I can't connect WE9 PS2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI can't connect WE9 PS2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message / View Unread Post
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't connect WE9 PS2
    Posted: 02-11-2006 at 9:54pm

I should be around for a while now. I'll jump into the chat room if you come back on.

Edit: You can get me by MSN Messenger too. 

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-11-2006 at 10:19pm
I'm in chat now.  You can't imagine how frustrated I am.  I'm ready to send the game back and just forget the whole thing.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 12:07am

I picked up WE9 today, and fooled around a bit with the training stuff.  It's going to take a while to master things again with the PS2 controller, but the great thing about WE is that you don't have to have things "mastered" to enjoy the game.  It's really an evolutionary process...

If you sell your PS2, Ted, I'd be very interested in the network connection thingy.

Kevin

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 12:13am
it's yours as soon as I find a buyer or feel like I can't live without the progressive dvd on a slim 
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 10:10am

Ted,

I may have asked you this last night but does this look your modem/router:

http://www.netopia.com/support/hardware/technotes/CQG_025.ht ml

This is the info listed for your modem/router (Netopia 3341 Firmware v7.2)

We have to create pinholes (open ports) and forward them to your PS2's IP address. My guess is that your PS2's IP address is either 192.168.1.5 or 192.168.1.6.

Keep me posted.

JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 8:56pm

Ted,

I'm not sure if you saw my previous post from this morning. I will definitely own this game by Saturday and wanted to help resolve your online problems.

TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 8:59pm
Jason,  I saw it and will be in chat if you want to work on it some more.  There are some things in that link that seem like my router and some that don't.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 10:10pm
Sorry Ted. I had just left to go watch 'Desperate Housewives'. Let me know if you want to try again tomorrow.
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 10:17pm
I'm gonna go talk to the network guys in town tomorrow.  I may just buy a new modem that is just a modem and go from there.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-12-2006 at 10:24pm
You should see if Century Tel can replace your modem/router with a standard modem for free and then you can just use your Linksys router.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>