Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: EAsportsworld.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEAsportsworld.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Legend
Legend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EAsportsworld.com
    Posted: 07-18-2007 at 1:51am
www.easportsworld.com

My new crack...

Watch me in all my glory and also playing in the snow.

Or just look at the pretty pictures

* The helmet logos are screwed up in the preview of HS games.

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-18-2007 at 6:15am
Wow!!! The 360 versions does look VERY good. It never looked that good in all of the videos I've seen before.
K_Mosley View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote K_Mosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-18-2007 at 10:49am
That site is cool!  I've watched several vidoes from there, although I've yet to upload any. 

I just started my Campus Legend and won the State Championship with my High School.  On varsity level, I was a 5 star RB.  That seemed a little too easy; I'll be playing on AA for my Zips dynasty.  I was recruited by just about everybody, but not many offered my a starting job as a frosh.  I didn't want to go to USC as 5th string, or something, so I'm going to UNC to start.  I don't my playing on a lower level for one of my "legends," since it's easier to unlock all of the goodies...

I'll post here when I upload some videos.  I had some from the high school games, but I wanted to wait until I was on a college team.

Kevin
 Post Reply Post Reply