Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : The Locker Room
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: XboxGamingNation.com
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedXboxGamingNation.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XboxGamingNation.com
    Posted: 10-02-2007 at 1:27pm
Lego Star Wars 1 & 2 are the only two games that my son plays consistently on the PS2 still to this day. There's supposed to be a "Lego Batman & Robin" coming out sometime next year that I hope turns out good. There aren't really any other games that my son enjoys.
Derek View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Post Options Post Options   Quote Derek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-03-2007 at 9:34pm
Has he tried Sly Cooper, Jason?  #2 in that series was adored by my son.  I'd actually suggest you get that one for him first.
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-03-2007 at 10:23pm
He's tried the first Sly Cooper, the first Ratchet & Clank, TMNT and two Scooby Doo games. Besides being a big Star Wars fan, he likes the freedom of being able to play any board he wants once he beats it and doesn't get frustrated with losing lives in the Lego series. He gets very frustrated when he loses lives on games and has to start the level over (he absolutely gets that from me).
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-22-2007 at 9:10pm
My XboxGamingNation.com blog is now live.
Brent View Drop Down
Legend
Legend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-22-2007 at 10:46pm
You are now a blogger and 360 owner. Hug

Oh wait I dislike bloggers. You bunch of glorified, my comments are too special for a standard forum post, hippy! LOL

Upcoming Fight Night Champion, MLB 2K11, Top Spin 4
JasonSGN View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JasonSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-23-2007 at 8:00am
The blog was just something I was playing around with. I'll post all my comments here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12