Sports Gaming Nation Homepage

Leagues & Ladders       League Shop        XGN Blog        Middle Aged Gamer        FlightSim Hangar        SGN Archive       
Forum Home Forum Home : SGN Forum : Online Gaming
  Active Topics Active Topics RSS Feed: The Fight Night Career Leagues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Fight Night Career Leagues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View Unread Post
TedSGN View Drop Down
MVP
MVP

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TedSGN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Fight Night Career Leagues
    Posted: 02-16-2006 at 1:28am
Each division will be divided according to weight class and console.  For example since Jason and I are currently fighting middleweights on the PS2 the only thread right now is "PS2 Middleweights".  If you want to add a weight class and console simply do so or ask me to do it.

You may have a fighter in every weight class, but only one fighter per weight class.  All created fighters should have maximized attributes.

In order to move up the rankings and earn a title shot you need to fight and defeat each of the licensed fighters in your weight class in an online match.  You must fight the online match against another registered member of SGN.  You may post the results in the ladder, but it is not required; however it is requested because it is easy for all of us to see that the fight was confirmed by your opponent and we know the bout actually took place.

Once your created fighter has defeated each of the licensed fighters he may then attempt to climb the contender rankings by fighting other created fighters.  The more created fighters in a weight class the more fights you must win in order to earn the title.

Settings for the fights are 10 rounds at 3 minutes per round, cutman on, ko moment off, auto recovery on, hard hits off, no saved by the bell.

If all of this sounds too complicated simply do this:

1.  Create a fighter in any weight class.  Make sure to maximize all of his attributes.  You should also give him a distinct and appropriate name so we can track his career.

2.  Tell us you've done this so I can add you to the appropriate thread.

3.  Join the appropriate ladder of the FNR2 ladders on the ladder page.

4.  Ask for fights.  I have both versions of the game so I'll be happy to fight the licensed fighters against you.

5.  Get ready for fun!

Hope to see you in the ring.
 Post Reply Post Reply